918709756069 918709756069
naukrifirst Placement Services

Term & conditions


Agree and Sign


naukrifirst Placement Services is the starting point for companies looking for reliable and proficient employees. Staff within the Company consists of team members who are experts in the field of personnel management as well as within the sphere of sales, marketing and finance, which allows us to determine the customer’s requirements and to offer practical recommendations for their solution


To ensure our selection processes are as thorough as possible, we use:-

Resource of continually updated data base


Method of direct research – Head Hunting


Advertisements in mass media i.e. newspapers, radio, etc.


Internal channels for informational sourcing.


Commercial charges for Employers:-


The Professional Service charges for Placement & Recruitment consultancy service provided by naukrifirst placement services is :-

                 Position Charges
              Up to Managers 15 days salary
             Senior Managers 8.33% of annual CTC
             AVP and above 10% of annual CTC

 

Plus SGST @9% + CGST @9% Total=18%, GST would be payable on the billed amount as per Government of India Rules & Regulation.

 

Advantage we provide: Services Our Office/Premises at Patna is available

 

For interviews by Companies:

Can do reference check of candidates

Can conduct Campus Interviews on behalf of the Companies in case there are multiple requirements of fresher’s. Payment should be released within 30 days after getting invoice in favor of naukrifirst Placement Services.

 

The professional service charges are non-refundable, but in case the selected candidate leaves the job on his own within three months from the date of joining, we will provide the replacement for the same without any extra charges.

 

The taxes as applicable, would be payable on the billed amount as per government rules applicable & in force from time to time. If the candidate has been interviewed by the employer/organization once through naukrifirst Placement Services and not selected at that time by the employer/organization but later on, if found working with the same employer/organization within a period of six months from the date of interview, naukrifirst Placement Services has the rights to receive the professional service charges from the employer/organization as mentioned above.

 

Contact Us

naukrifirst Placement Services

452, Azmat colony, Khagaul Road, PHULWARI SHARIF, Patna, Bihar - 801505, India

Mobile : +91-8709756069

E-mail : naukri.khojpat@gmail.com