Naukrifirst Placement Services is the starting point for companies looking for reliable and proficient employees. Staff within the Company consists of team members who are experts in the field of personnel management as well as within the sphere of sales, marketing and finance, which allows us to determine the customer’s requirements and to offer practical recommendations for their solution.
How we Work:
- We develop a comprehensive position profile based upon information furnished by you.
- Review current compensation and recommend changes based upon market and competitive conditions.
- A marketing strategy that utilizes our professional contacts throughout India.
- A screening process that narrows the field of candidates who most closely match needs of the company.
- Assistance during the interview and selection process and in the negotiation of compensation package.
- We protect your company confidentiality when discretion is necessary.
To ensure our selection processes are as thorough as possible, we use:-
- Resource of continually updated data base
- Method of direct research – Head Hunting
- Advertisements in mass media i.e. newspapers, radio, etc.
- Internal channels for informational sourcing
Commercial charges for Employers:-
The Professional Service charges for Placement &Recruitment consultancy service provided by naukrifirst placement services is :-
Position - Charges
Up to Managers - 15 says salary
Senior Managers - 8.33% of annual CTC
AVP and above - 10% of annual CTC
Plus SGST @9% + CGST @9% Total=18%, GST would be payable on the billed amount as per Government of India.
Advantage we provide:
- Services Our Office/Premises at Patna is available
For interviews by Companies:
- Can do reference check of candidates
- Can conduct Campus Interviews on behalf of the
Companies in case there are multiple requirements of fresher’s. Payment should be released within 30 days after getting invoice in favor of “naukrifirst Placement Services.
The professional service charges are non-refundable, but in case the selected candidate leaves the job on his own within three months from the date of joining, we will provide the replacement for the same without any extra charges.
The taxes as applicable, would be payable on the billed amount as per government rules applicable &in force from time to time. If the candidate has been interviewed by the employer/organization once through naukrifirst and not selected at that time by the employer/organization but later on, if found working with the same employer/organization within a period of six months from the date of interview, naukrifirst has the rights to receive the professional service charges from the employer/organization as mentioned above.
For Job Seekers
naukrifirst placement services. Accepts resumes from all candidates through Email, Post or personal delivery. There is a no limitation acceptance of a resume for inclusion into the naukrifirst Placement Services. Placement Assistance services are provided as per the naukrifirst Placement Services.. Policies for the associated processes.